Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A FATHER HAS TO TAKE HIS SON TO THE WOODSHED

hey dad. started your calendar conversation. i thought it was interesting. there is one thing that i am not in aggreacne with. You say that man is the only animal that does not obey the night and day rule. sleeping at night. that is not true. there are plenty of animalsthat live during the night time. owls, bats, hedge hogs just to name a few. we even have a word for it: nocturnal. in fact many animals such as lions or jackals and what not will hunt at night in order to surprize their prey. as for ethiopeans having the first civilizationthat is very true. and them understanding the heavans and earth in orderto tell time is very true as well. the problem i have with most black religious zealots such as yourself is this mythologizing of african culture. the ethiopeans and egyptians fought with manydifferent african civilizations, that had their own custums, languages and different interpretations of religon. they conquered many lands in the peak of their rule of africa. infact the twenty fifth dynasty of egypt was actually ethiopean and the war for that was not a pretty sight.to simply say "we" did this and "we" did that is a overt romantization of african culture and history. what i mean is that you do not even know if you come from ethiopea. infact duringthe african diaspera (african slave trade) it was mostly france that exported (for a lack of better words) ethiopeans to their country. now as far as the calendar goes i see what you are saying about the sun and the moon and how people use these to tell time and track days.but as you mentioned in this bible lesson many cultures still use a lunar cycle to track time. "Because, before we became Christians; before we became Muslims; before we became Rastas, or any other religion we may find ourbrothers and sisters practicing: We were all first and foremost –AFRICANS!"this is another example of the romantization of africa that bothers me. africa is not now and never was a place where all people thought the same or believed in the same religon. there was never any universal thought or cohesiveness. justlike the white man there were many people, tribes, societies, religous figures tryingto take over the rest of the land and they did so violently.


Ralph, Ralph, Ralph: First I like to say that I'm very impress with your passion on this subject, and it gives me great pleasure to see you respond to something that I have written with such convictions in your opinion. I hope you will always express your views with such forcefulness. I can respect a person that truly feels what they are saying in their heart.

Having said all that; now I would like to point out your errors. First, I qualified this bible study when I wrote you. I told you that I did this bible study for groups on the Internet, and that I could not (because I was writing it live) include everything I wanted too. I said that I plan to go back and add the things I left out. I'm aware of the fact that there are animals that are nocturnal, and if I didn't know better; I would think that you were deliberately trying to insult my intelligence. This is one of the oversights that I did not at the time think to make clear in this discussion that was practically going on live on the Internet. The fact, however, that there are nocturnal animals that, due to the heat of the day, or the effort to elude predators; have learn to be most active at night, does not change biological and ecosystems that can be found on every continent on the planet. It is a worldwide phenomenon, where modern technology has not interfered, that mankind, animals, and plant life naturally come to rest a the going down of the sun. And, the animals, plants, and some species of fishes that don’t do this for the reasons I’ve already stated and others; are the exceptions to the rule and not the norm. The bulk of the human population and the animal life and the plant life on this planet falls between the forty five degree north latitude line, and the forty five degree south latitude line; so the North and South Poles would be the exception to this rule as well.

Now to your claims of my romantization (if there is such a word) of African culture, and lets not forget your other comment of my being a black religious zealot either. Son, since you can dish it out with such ease, I hope you can also take it with the same amount of comfort, because, I will make every effort in my power to show you the error of your ways. It has been my experience that only those black males and females who have a self-hatred complexes use such phrases as these when the subject of black greatness comes up. I want you to carefully examine what you just said: Whether or not we can trace our heritage to Ethiopia, or not, in so unimportant in this discussion that only a person who is harboring self- doubt and self-hatred would make such an argument. The fact is: Blacks all come from one common ancestor. In fact, all people living on the earth come from this one common ancestor. That ancestor, which you would know if you had actually taken the time to read the letters I sent you from my website, www.nukeyofknowledge.com, is an African woman, which scientist now call Mitochondrial Eve. So, the Ethiopia and Egypt I’m talking about, and the Ethiopia and Egypt you are talking about are separated by thousands of years. There was a time in the history of Africa when all the people where one race, and even today, the original African people are separated in tribes that have grown into nations, and although their languages are different; they all come from one original source. I’m disappointed in you that you would make these types of accusations about me when it is you who really don’t know your history, or what you are talking about for that matter. You are still mouthing the lying history the Europeans have placed in their texts books that they use to brainwash blacks into developing self-hatred for their own history, religion, and skin color. And, you bring this ignorance of yours into this discussion as if it is a badge of honor.

Ralph when I started doing my research work; I was determine to uncover the truth – raw and unfiltered. I was determine to go beyond the accepted lies we have been told about our history, and the lies I was taught in the Worldwide Church Of God: until I could find the source of our greatness. How do you manage to say in one breath that yes we are the originators of civilization, and yes we were responsible for discovering time and all the early sciences that lead to civilization, but we fought and kill our own people too, so therefore, we are no different from any other race on earth? Now would that argument be fair in any other discussion? Would it be fair to say that George Washington was the first President of the United States of America, but he fought in the war of Independence; so he was not a great man? Ralph, my son, because blacks fought each other and killed each other does not diminish the greatness of their accomplishments. Don’t you see that it could only be a form of self- hatred that would make a person put down the accomplishment of his own race, or to hold them to a standard he would not hold any other race?

There are other comments and accusations you made against me in you spill, but, since I feel they dealt more with my understanding of religion, I’m going to only address what I have covered for now. I will be writing you again, and I hope you will continue to write me.

You know, or at least you should know, that I love you more than life itself.


Your Loving Father!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for setting Ralph straight, however you probably need to work with Ralph on his writing, grammar, and spelling. I found it very embarrassing to read.

Just some constructive criticism.