Thursday, January 1, 2009

WILL A MAN ROB JAH?

Jahfrey, the spreading of true knowledge can never be remunerated; the pay is embodied in the act. Imagine lifting people from darkness to the light. In my school days we had subjects like scripture, bible knowledge and koranic studies. All these subjects had the common objective of furnishing our young minds with falsified bible and koranic knowledge for total spiritual submission to whites and arabs. Personally, I never grabbed neither of them. I wish the knowledge of the true holy books had come earlier to save Africans from the religious ditch they've fallen into. Bamba

To my friend and brother: If only I was born a rich man. If only I had the where-with- all to dedicate my life to this search for truth, and still be able to pay all the living expenses required of me. If only it was free to maintain a website each month on the Internet in order to help get the message out. If only I were apart of the churches that came to your school to teach their false doctrines to you; I would've had thousand of people paying tithe to me so I could offer those false messages free to you and your class mates. If only I were the Red Cross, I could bring you medicine because someone gave me charitable donations. If only I was the government, I could fix the roads, and supply you with water, because I collected taxes from you. If only I were a politician, I could travel all over the country and make speeches, because someone believe enough in the message I was saying to give me there money to make it possible for me to take my message to others. If only I were the Savior walking on a dirt road in ancient times, I would have one of my disciples carry a moneybag to take collections from the people we meet.

But atlas Bamba, I'm just a poor man trying to find those of many different races who want, as I do, to see the truth return to the earth as it is promised to do in the Bible just before the end of the age. I’m trying to find those who pray these words daily, “THY KINGDOM COME!” I’m trying to find those who want to see our people rise once again, and return to our native land of Africa. And, I’m trying to find those of other races who wish to survive the coming pole shift in 2012 by helping to support this work get this message out to the world so they can be among those who are invited to wedding of the Lamb. Those who have it in their heart, regardless of race, will know that no work of any value has ever been done on this earth without the support of those who believed in that work. Our father in heaven has always required his people, and all people who believed, to give him what is rightfully his:

“I the Eternal do not change. So you, O descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed. Ever since the time of your forefathers you have turned away from my decrees and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you,” says the Eternal Almighty. “But you ask, ‘How are we to return?’ “Will a man rob JAH? Yet you rob me. “But you ask, ‘How do we rob you?’ “In tithes and offerings. You are under a curse - the whole nation of you- because you are robbing me. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Eternal Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. Mal. 3: 6- 10 (NIV, changes and emphasis mine)

Contrary to what we have been told Bamba, the oldest word that can still be found in the Bible for the name of the Creator is not God:

The earliest written form of the Germanic word god comes from the 16th century Christian Codex Argenteus. The English word itself is derived from the Proto-Germanic * ǥuđan. Most linguists agree that the reconstructed Proto-Indo-European form * ǵhu-tó-m was based on the root * ǵhau(ə)-, which meant either "to call" or "to invoke".[5]

If the word for the Creators that is now found in the Bible is of German origins, and this word can be traced to the 16th century; how can this be the original name for the Creators since the Bible itself is a very old and ancient document that dates back thousands of years? The truth is the word God was added to this text (as was discussed in the third and fourth letters of the “Letters To The Black Man And Woman” series), and is not the oldest word found in the pages of the Bible for the Creators:

Ps. 68:4, KJV: Sing unto the Eternal, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him

That’s correct Bamba, in the oldest versions of the Bible; the original name for the Creators was JAH! This name for the Creators can be traced all the way back to ancient Egypt.

When the creation had combined the male and female and the two had given birth to the Son, or Logoic universe, the name was given the form of three letters, and we then find such forms as IAO, JAH, IEO, JEU, ZUE. The Great Myth of the Sun Gods by Alvin Boyd Kuhn

Now do you see Bamba, how we have robbed our Creators by giving our praises, tithes, and offerings to the deity of the pagan Germanic Anglo Saxon god? So Bamba, If this is the truth, as you say it is, then you too should want to see this message supported so it can reach as many of our people as possible; while there is still time. I only ask for a nominal fee of seven dollars for each of the letters to help with the cost of maintaining the website, which cost thousands of dollars initially, and now requires a monthly payment and maintenance fee. I have now dedicated my life to this work, so I have no other means of support except from the letters and from those who have already made the commitment to this work by paying their tithes each month to ensure that this message can continue to go out to our people and all people as the final warning of the coming world catastrophes. On the website, www.nukeyofknowledge.com those who wish to contribute to this message getting out can go to the “Buy Letters” page, to box (13) thirteen. This box is mark, “Tithe and Offerings” by clicking on this box, and following the instructions, it will allow you to make your contributions to this work. Of course, purchasing the complete set of letters will also help to get this message out to the world, and at the same time, help to prepare you for these soon to come world changing events.

I hope you now understand, Bamba that this is a serious effort that requires the support of others to continue. I hope you and others like you will continue to become a part of this effort.

IN MUCH LOVE, YOUR FRIEND AND BROTHER!


Ralph Wells
Managing Director

No comments: